Sale and/or transfer of race entries/bib numbers is strictly prohibited.
However, you may defer your registration to the following year for a $25 administration fee.
You may defer your registration yourself at our race registration site, https://runsignup.com/Race/MI/Kalamazoo/BorgessRun.
Here’s how: Click on FIND A PARTICIPANT. Locate your record. Claim it if you haven’t already. Then click on MORE INFO. You will be instructed how to defer.
- The scheduled event may be cancelled, shortened or altered due to weather, other acts of God, terrorism, or for any other reasons within or not within the control of the Borgess Run for the Health of It in whole or in part, and there are no refunds for any reason.
- All race changes must be approved by the race director in advance.
- To request a race switch, email firstname.lastname@example.org. When switching to a shorter race, the charge for the longer event will apply. When switching to a longer race, the cost of the longer event will apply.
- No pets on the race campus, in or near any of the events or the finish line. No strollers in the running events. Strollers are only permitted in the back of the Priority Health 5K Walk and in the Meijer Kids Fun Run, and parents with strollers must start at the back of the pack. Bicycles, in-line skates, and skateboards are prohibited in all events.
- Courses will be USATF certified and the marathon course will be a Boston qualifier.
- The finish line will be open for 6 hours and 30 minutes. If a runner falls behind the completion schedule, race organizers may request the runner to remove his or her bib and, if continuing, should use sidewalks, and will proceeding at his or her own risk. Runners who fall behind the completion schedule will be offered a ride to the finish line area.
- Headphones are discouraged for your safety.